-Vliamz-*-State Of Trance-* One Heart...One Mind..One Soul.. For The Love of Life.
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia


1st June 1986
Born Ipoh, Perak.
In Penang Paradise since 1988.
Currently Studying in Taylors University College - Diploma in Tourism Management
Loves:-
Hang-out with friends..
Movie..
Shuffle..!! Dance!
Trance.. as u can see...
Swimming.. Water sports..
Snooker..
Dates..
Try new things!Haven't try divin in deep sea yet.
Love my pals.
Love Life!Understanding how complex life is fun!

Hates:-
Fakers..
Bastards..
Bitches..
Egocentrics
Bullshitters.Suckers.
Abusers!
It's a whole list.. don't wanna elaborate anymore.

Desires:-
1. To be updated
2. To be updated
3. To be updated
4. To be updated
5. To be updated
6. To be updated
7. To be updated
8. To be updated
9. To be updated

-:Links:-
My Bloggers... It's a Click Away.. lBen.-Just Simple-l
lD-Kazee.One of the Trance Addicts!l
lAngeline. She is going to touch the sky.l
lLunaticGal. As crazy as she proclaiml
lReenzz Loves Orange!l
lMarie is Crankyl
lSexyDevill

~Play My Mus!c~
Put Yourself into The State Of Trance..

-:Taggie:-
Drop by & Say Hi! Vliamz's ChatBox!

-:Previous posts:-


Redeem Time
~ Words Goes Unspoken ~
Men's Dream.......
Moving on
~ Lovely Message for The Drama Kings and Queens~
Somebody's me
OUR GREATEST FEAR.....
Sleepyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzz
Learning to open my heart again for people...
A post since a long time.....

-:Archives:-


August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
June 2009
March 2010
September 2010
December 2010
February 2011
October 2011
September 2012

Credits:-

IAMTHEillusioNATION

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Questions to be answered
Thursday, October 06, 2011

If you have read my previous post... This post is just some anger to throw out... Not for you to answer... It's for me to tell you things..

Have you ever tried to love me?
How come i don't see effort... You gave me too much mixed up feelings...

Do you actually think that u would like me?
How come you never tell me...

Or are u chasing something that is long gone?
I'm not the same person as he is.. If when you are out with me... You ever think about him it's really fucked up.. If he is what you want... Stay with him and don't say you tried...

Did you ever try to understand how i work?
Cause i feel like you treated me like a friend when i'm out with you...

Is your attention on me?
If you gonna do it half heartedly.. I can feel it.. You didn't even ask anything about me anymore..

Are you done what you have started?
I can feel and see that u are still missing him. Really please don't deny it.

How come I don't feel a thing? Isn't it the same way you treated me all along?
We have always been like this as a friend.. Don't put me down when i'm trying to express myself cause i know it's gonna be like that.. I didn't want to leave you because i don't want you to think for a single time.. you meant nothing to me.. I was just waiting for you to be over with him.. I was expecting something i've seen before.. NOT THIS!

Do you understand how i work?
you know the things to say... what to do... to have my attention... but i need a closure to the things u have done that hurt my feelings.. I need to talk... everytime i try to express my feelings... you just put me down... i am very scared of you...

How come you left and never say a thing?
Yes you have not notice this.. That's why this question doesn't exist in you.. I didn't wanted to tell you because i don't want you to feel bad... Futhermore does it matter to you when you are with someone else... I know u mention that u care for me... You know that you are a poison to me when you still love someone else... Why did you stay? Do you know how much pain i can bare? do you understand why i kept staying?

Did you even ask when you don't understand?
If you don't understand things about me... I've told you many times... you don't understand... Even the very last minute... I'm not trying to keep you at the very end... you never did understand me...

Too many questions... have you ever face this question?
Start facing it...
Cause I have...
Don't say you ever tried...
I HATE IT WHEN YOU SAID THAT.
I have...
You did not!
I dare to say i love you...

VLiamz danced away @
8:39 PM

-----------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home