-Vliamz-*-State Of Trance-* One Heart...One Mind..One Soul.. For The Love of Life.
Name:
Location: Penang, Malaysia


1st June 1986
Born Ipoh, Perak.
In Penang Paradise since 1988.
Currently Studying in Taylors University College - Diploma in Tourism Management
Loves:-
Hang-out with friends..
Movie..
Shuffle..!! Dance!
Trance.. as u can see...
Swimming.. Water sports..
Snooker..
Dates..
Try new things!Haven't try divin in deep sea yet.
Love my pals.
Love Life!Understanding how complex life is fun!

Hates:-
Fakers..
Bastards..
Bitches..
Egocentrics
Bullshitters.Suckers.
Abusers!
It's a whole list.. don't wanna elaborate anymore.

Desires:-
1. To be updated
2. To be updated
3. To be updated
4. To be updated
5. To be updated
6. To be updated
7. To be updated
8. To be updated
9. To be updated

-:Links:-
My Bloggers... It's a Click Away.. lBen.-Just Simple-l
lD-Kazee.One of the Trance Addicts!l
lAngeline. She is going to touch the sky.l
lLunaticGal. As crazy as she proclaiml
lReenzz Loves Orange!l
lMarie is Crankyl
lSexyDevill

~Play My Mus!c~
Put Yourself into The State Of Trance..

-:Taggie:-
Drop by & Say Hi! Vliamz's ChatBox!

-:Previous posts:-


~ Words Goes Unspoken ~
Men's Dream.......
Moving on
~ Lovely Message for The Drama Kings and Queens~
Somebody's me
OUR GREATEST FEAR.....
Sleepyyyyzzzzzzzzzzzz
Learning to open my heart again for people...
A post since a long time.....
WOMEN AS EXPLAINED BY ENGINEERS

-:Archives:-


August 2005
September 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
May 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
February 2008
April 2008
June 2009
March 2010
September 2010
December 2010
February 2011
October 2011
September 2012

Credits:-

IAMTHEillusioNATION

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
Redeem Time
Thursday, October 06, 2011

I saw your honesty...
Something i have long for...
I saw your trust...
Someone i can put my heart to...
I saw your Respect...
For the wrong things i've done you have not judged me...
Made me a Man...
Made me myself...
Brings out someone i wanted to be...
I knew then it was her i would willing to be fighting for...
So i tried...
It was not the right time, place and situation...
I should have fought harder...
Tell her exactly how i felt...

All i have ever dream for...
Just remains as friends...
She left me behind...
Came back and Forth...

I knew she has moved away from me...
I only believe time, Place and Situation wasn't right for her...
I only believe she can't because of her friend...
I respect it...

I told her if she ever hates me go away!
She kept came back...
I knew back then...
Something was still right...
I held on although i've lost her heart...
But I have stop fighting...
It just illusions of what i saw...
Just holding on...
Seeking comfort from her...
Not knowing I've lost it all myself...
Lying to myself...

Now i'm redeeming back time...
I'm sorry for myself for keeping lies to myself..
I'm sorry for myself for not letting her know how i felt...
I'm sorry for myself for not trusting her...
I'm sorry for myself for not letting her in...
I'm sorry for not letting her decide on who i truly am...
I'm sorry for myself for loosing myself...

I forgive myself for not letting her in...
I forgive myself for not trusting her...
I forgive myself for not being myself...
I forgive myself for doing all the above...
I am only human...

I forgive her for leaving me behind...
Without telling me...
I have to find it out myself...


I should have left...
But i can't forget...
But i can't stop believing...
It is Real...
I kept pushing on...
But not fighting for her...
Only hopes for her to remember and come back to the way we were...

I lost it all that i wanted...
Just because of hatred for her leaving...

All those hatred...
Comes to an end...
When i confess to her...
Hope she could see and understand what i have been through...
Forgive ourselves...
Start fresh...
With no regrets...

Thank You for the care and understanding...
Thank You for trying...
All this while....

Hopes has not lost...
It is just time would heal...
I'm sorry for being rude and pushy...
I only wanted to understand the situation...
For i need it most...
Because you are someone special to me...
I don't want a leave...
I don't want to remember all the wrong things about you...

I'll leave it to fate...
The day she would come back and redeem the time we have left behind...
With a new spirit...
With forgiveness...
With an innocent and untouched blank sheet of paper...
Without fear of what might happen to us in the future...
As long as we are true to being ourselves as it is and towards each other...
A risk i would take...
A risk which i believe it's not even a risk...

A place i wanna be...
A place i am free...
A place i find comfort...
A place i can be myself...
The place is with you..
Redeem the time we have lost...

Trust, Honesty and Respect.

With Love,
Vliamz.

VLiamz danced away @
3:20 PM

-----------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home